Orchids & Roses Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Exotic orchids used to be so expensive that only the very wealthy grew them or purchased them. Roses of all sorts, on the other hand, have long been tended by rich and poor alike. Today, both species of blooms are the favorites of countless gardeners, which is why we’ve presented them together for you in this coloring book. You may choose to color in keeping with the originals—shown on the inside covers—or create your own orchid and rose “varieties” using new hues.