Harry Clarke Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with The British Library
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Irish illustrator Harry Clarke brought to life many characters of classic literature, using stylized figures and precise patterns. Illustrations from three of his books—including Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen, The Fairy Tales of Charles Perrault, and The Year's at the Spring: An Anthology of Recent Poetry compiled by Lettice D’Oyly Walters—are included for you in this coloring book. Clarke’s originals are shown on the inside covers for your reference.