Italy: Travel Posters Coloring Book
48 pages with 20 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with Swann Auction Galleries
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Sunny beaches, stunning mountains, ancient monuments, and vibrant cities—Italy seems to have endless excitement for tourists. Through its posters from the 1920s and 1930s you can ride the iconic gondolas of Venice, explore the mountainous village of Merano, and stand high above the sea amid the ruins of Taormina. For your coloring pleasure, this book contains line drawings tracing 20 early Italian travel posters. The original full-color posters are shown as small pictures on the inside front and back covers for reference.