Alice in Wonderland Coloring Book
48 pages with 20 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with The British Library
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Millions of readers know and love Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, but far fewer know that the first published edition of Lewis Carroll’s beloved tale was illustrated by Sir John Tenniel, an English knight who was blind in one eye. Inside this coloring book are 20 outlined illustrations from Tenniel’s suite. The artist’s full-color illustrations are reproduced on the inside of the front and back covers.