American Indian Paintings Coloring Book
48 pages with 21 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The 21 drawings in this coloring book are based on paintings created by Native American artists from the Apache, Hopi, Navajo, and Pueblo tribes (the Acoma, Hopi, Jemez, San Ildefonso, San Juan, Zia, and Zuni Pueblos). Their artwork is both traditional and modern in style, depicting American Indian ceremonies and dances and scenes from their daily lives. The artists’ original color paintings are shown as small pictures printed on the inside front and back covers, so that you can mimic their colors.