Folk Art: Gabriella Denton Coloring Book
48 pages with 21 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Museum of New Mexico
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The artwork of Gabriella Denton is full of bright colors and whimsy. She paints scenes of country life and gardens, as well as her favorite animals, which usually are meant to garner a laugh or two (a red spotted elephant, a tricycle-riding rooster). Her original paintings from which the drawings were created for this coloring book are reproduced on the inside covers, in full color.