The Arabian Nights Coloring Book
- Virginia Frances Sterrett
48 pages with 21 images to color
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Library of Congress
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
A collection of 1,001 adventurous and fanciful tales, the Arabian Nights stories—such as “Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp”and “Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves”—were told in Persia, Arabia, India, and Asia for thousands of years before they were written down. The line drawings in this coloring book are based on the elegant illustrations of Virginia Frances Sterrett; they were created for an American edition of The Arabian Nights published in 1928. Sterrett’s original artworks are reproduced in miniature on the inside front and back covers, in case you want to replicate her colors.