Paris Fashion Designs, 1912-1913 Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Glasgow Museums
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
In 1912 and 1913, Paris fashion designs for women were high waisted, long sleeved, floor length, and often made of flimsy, see-through material. Fashionable clothing was only for the rich, because it was expensive and impossible to work in, and although beautiful, a lot of it was extremely uncomfortable to wear; some skirts were so narrow at the knees that the wearer could only take tiny steps. The first Paris fashion magazines featured hand-colored prints like the ones featured in this coloring book. They are shown in miniature in full color on the inside front and back covers, so that you can refer to them if you wish, while coloring in the full-page line drawings.