The Wizard of Oz Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Library of Congress
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Since its publication in 1900, L. Frank Baum’s The Wonderful Wizard of Oz has become America’s greatest and best-loved homegrown fairy tale. Illustrations of the story by W. W. Denslow comprise the drawings to color in this book. The original artworks from which the drawings were created are reproduced on the inside covers, in full color—in case you want to replicate Denslow’s colors.