48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the American Folk Art Museum
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Lone Star, Log Cabin, Fans, Double Wedding Ring, Floral Medallion—these are just a few of the quilt patterns presented in this coloring book. Wrap yourself up in one of your own as you select colors for your own creations. Reproductions of the actual quilts are featured in miniature on the inside covers, in full color, should you wish to replicate their colors.