Charles Rennie Mackintosh Designs Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Most of the drawings in this coloring book were adapted from the designs for cotton and silk cloth that Charles Rennie Mackintosh completed with the assistance of his wife, Margaret Macdonald, in the 1910s and 1920s. While many of them are inspired by Art Nouveau, they nonetheless reflect Mackintosh’s signature decorative style. The original paintings from which the drawings were created are reproduced on the inside covers, in full color—in case you want to replicate their colors.