48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Barnes Foundation
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Premier Impressionist Pierre-Auguste Renoir’s landscapes, family scenes, and portraits have established him as one of the most important painters in the history of modern art. He is known above all for his mastery of color and facility in the handling of paint—qualities that during his own time won him the admiration of his peers, and which continue to astonish us today. The original artworks from which the drawings were created are reproduced on the inside covers, in full color—in case you want to replicate their colors.