Hiroshige's Flowers Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The 22 pictures in this coloring book are created from Hiroshige’s print series Thirty-six Selected Flowers, designed in 1866. In this series, the artist cleverly combines two different subjects in each print. First, he shows a close-up view of beautiful flowers. Then, in the distance behind the flowers, he shows a landscape scene of the place where the flowers grow, somewhere in his home city of Tokyo. Reproductions of Hiroshige’s prints are shown in miniature in full color on the inside front and back covers, so that you can follow his color palette, if you wish.