William S. Rice: Owls and Magnolias Bookplates
• 24 adhesive bookplates in a decorative hardtop box
• Bookplates are an attractive way to maintain your personal library
• Love to gift books? Bookplates offer a classic way to personalize your present
• Add art to the front matter of your books with these unique bookplates
• Adhesive backing makes them easy to use
Box size: 3.5 x 4.5 x .75 in.
Size: 3 x 4 in.
William S. Rice (American, 1873–1963)
Owls and Magnolias, c. 1925
William Seltzer Rice, one of the most gifted artists of the American Arts and Crafts movement, created humble yet stunning images that were in harmony with the aesthetics of the Craftsman style. Rice’s richly colored block prints reflect his love of the outdoors and his observations as a naturalist. This image is a fine example of his work.