Louis Sullivan Bookplates
Twenty-four adhesive 3 x 4 in. bookplates in a decorative hardtop box.
Adaptation of terra-cotta decorative panel from the Eli B. Felsenthal Store, Chicago (demolished 1982), 1905, by Louis H. Sullivan (American, 1856–1924)
Louis Sullivan, one of the preeminent architects of the Chicago school, left a lasting legacy with his ornament designs. This decorative panel was located on the second floor of the two-story Eli B. Felsenthal Store and features a central circular foliate design.