Himalayan Botanicals Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
These lithographs from Joseph Dalton Hooker’s Himalayan Plants reveal the beauty, variety, and elegant forms of the plants that grow in the Himalayas, as well as the dedication of 19th-century botanists whose efforts documented them. A lovely collection sure to please the amateur as well as the avid botanist.