The Ultimate Alphabet: The Letter A 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 27 x 20 in.
Mike Wilks (British, b. 1947)
The Letter A, 1982
From The Ultimate Alphabet
Artist Mike Wilks has a challenge for you: “Try to spot an amputee (he is also an athlete although not animate), an abbey, an apricot, an atlas (naming the oceans and continents that you find there), an artilleryman and his ammunition, an aardvark, an autogyro (why should it be upside down?), an ark full of animals, an aerial paled by the distance, and the Egyptian god Anubis and a close colleague.” The list goes on, with a total of 361 items to discover as you puzzle.
From the best-selling book The Ultimate Alphabet, The Letter A is the beginning of an alphabet adventure. Can you find all of the A words depicted in this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle? If not, check out the list and key included inside.