Mike Wilks: The Ultimate Alphabet: The Letter S 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 27 x 20 in.
Mike Wilks (British, b. 1947)
The Letter S, 1985
From The Ultimate Alphabet
Surely you can see the saluki, but can you spot the shuttlecock, the stein, or the sifaka? Mike Wilks writes, “There is a sketch of a squinch, a selection of shells (not all from the sea), a siamang settled on a seat, a sponge to be studied, and sundry stuff suspended from strings. In all I included 1,234 S’s for you to see.”
From the best-selling book The Ultimate Alphabet, The Letter S is one of Wilks’s most challenging and intricate compositions. Can you find all of the S words depicted here in this 1,000-piece puzzle? If not, check out the list and key included inside.