Masterpieces from the National Galleries of Scotland Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the National Galleries of Scotland
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
In the heart of the city, the Scottish National Gallery is home to an outstanding array of fine art featuring international masterpieces, including works by Raphael, Vermeer, and Monet, as well as the world’s greatest collection of Scottish art. Located in an iconic red sandstone neo-Gothic palace, the Scottish National Portrait Gallery brings you face to face with Scotland’s past and present through portraits of those who have shaped the nation. Situated in the West End of Edinburgh, the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art is a must-see venue for modern and contemporary art, including outdoor sculpture set in extensive parkland.
This postcard book collects 30 works from across these three galleries, showcasing a spate of classic works from the 15th through the 20th centuries.