New York Travel Posters Book of Postcards
28 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with Swann Auction Galleries
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
New York City is a magnificent metropolis abundantly memorialized in words and song. Over the past 100 years the legendary city has also figured prominently in art. Among the most iconic of these artworks have been many extraordinary posters, the majority of them travel posters. The 28 collected here reflect the city's majestic skyline, energetic city streets, and world renowned events, such as the New York World's Fair of 1939–1940.