Paintings of New York Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Museum of the City of New York
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
These 30 paintings, made between 1825 and 1993, capture many aspects of New York, from the unveiling of the Statue of Liberty to a night scene of a street in the Bowery, from Times Square and Madison Square Garden to the East River waterfront and the Brooklyn Bridge. The artists range from gifted amateurs to professional artists; all captured the allure of one of the world’s greatest cities.