Carl Larsson Deluxe Address Book
• Hardcover with hidden Wire-O binding
• 124 pages; 40 full-color reproductions; up to 480 entries
• Sections are divided by alphabetical tabs
• For the paper-loving contacts keeper!
• Handy size with plenty of room for entries
• Gorgeous reproductions make this a special keepsake as well as a trusted reference
Size: 7 x 8.25 x .75 in.
Carl Larsson with his wife, Karin Bergöö. lavished energy on remodeling and decorating their cottage in Sundborn, Sweden, which became an integral part of his paintings. Larsson’s light, bright watercolors presented their home and family in charming, idyllic settings. His style was a unique amalgam of Swedish folk traditions, English Arts and Crafts design ideas, and Art Nouveau and Japanese influences, and he continues to be revered as Sweden’s best-loved artist. Enjoy Larsson’s inviting work with the 40 paintings reproduced within this deluxe address book.