Carl Larsson Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
Carl Larsson with his wife, Karin Bergöö. lavished energy on remodeling and decorating their cottage in Sundborn, Sweden, which became an integral part of his paintings. Larsson’s light, bright watercolors presented their home and family in charming, idyllic settings. His style was a unique amalgam of Swedish folk traditions, English Arts and Crafts design ideas, and Art Nouveau and Japanese influences, and he continues to be revered as Sweden’s best-loved artist. Enjoy Larsson’s inviting work with these 30 postcards.