Abraham Lincoln Book of Postcards
30 reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Library of Congress
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, is regarded as one of the country’s greatest leaders. His poetic eloquence, his grace under the most terrible pressures, his patience and firm persistence, his battles with melancholy, and his rippling good humor continue to inspire and fascinate the people of the US and many others around the globe.
This book of postcards presents 30 images drawn from the collections of the Library of Congress, which include Lincoln’s presidential papers and other Lincolniana, Civil War-era newspapers and other publications abounding in Lincoln stories and images, thousands of books about the 16th president, and many prints and photographs of Abraham Lincoln, from his days as a congressman to photographs taken just before his death.