Inuit Art: Cape Dorset Deluxe Address Book
• Hardcover with hidden Wire-O binding
• 124 pages; 40 full-color reproductions; up to 480 entries
• Sections are divided by alphabetical tabs
• For the paper-loving contacts keeper!
• Handy size with plenty of room for entries
• Gorgeous reproductions make this a special keepsake as well as a trusted reference
Published with Dorset Fine Arts
Size: 7 x 8.25 x .75 in.
About 1,200 miles north of Toronto, the hamlet of Cape Dorset, Nunavut, is home to a multigenerational community of Inuit graphic artists. Their cooperatively owned printmaking studios have been in continuous operation since 1959, producing unique, captivating, and powerful images. Diverse media are available to the printmakers—etching and aquatint, woodcut, and copper engraving—but their mainstays are stonecut, stencil, and lithography.
This deluxe address books presents 40 prints by 18 Cape Dorset artists.