Georgia O'Keeffe Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
One of the most significant artists of the 20th century, Georgia O’Keeffe (1887–1986) was devoted to creating imagery that expressed what she called “the wideness and wonder of the world as I live in it.” O’Keeffe’s images include abstractions; large-scale depictions of flowers, leaves, rocks, shells, bones, and other natural forms; New York cityscapes; and paintings of the unusual shapes and colors of architectural and landscape forms of northern New Mexico.
Immerse yourself in O’Keeffe’s world through the 30 paintings presented in this book of postcards.