Vincent van Gogh: Bank of the Oise at Auvers 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 20 in.
Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890)
Bank of the Oise at Auvers, 1890
Vincent van Gogh painted over 75 works of art in the last three months of his life, in the rural French town of Auvers-sur-Oise. Though much of his time there was spent capturing the countryside’s hills and wheat fields, Bank of the Oise at Auvers portrays several figures boating on the river. This 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle highlights Van Gogh’s mix of luminous colors and short, distinct brushstrokes.