Tiffany Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
Louis Comfort Tiffany—son of Charles Lewis Tiffany, who founded the jewelry store Tiffany and Co.—founded Tiffany Studios, where skilled artists and artisans created blown-glass vases, leaded-glass windows and lamps, pottery and jewelry under his direction. In his designs Tiffany incorporated landscapes, exquisite floral patterns, and other natural forms in a spectrum of distinctly rich hues. Tiffany’s exquisite craftsmanship, artistic innovation, and reverence for natural beauty made him one of the most influential designers of the past two centuries. This book of postcards offers a panorama of his remarkable talents.