Edward Gorey Deluxe Address Book
• Hardcover with hidden Wire-O binding
• 124 pages; 40 full-color reproductions; up to 480 entries
• Sections are divided by alphabetical tabs
• For the paper-loving contacts keeper!
• Handy size with plenty of room for entries
• Gorgeous reproductions make this a special keepsake as well as a trusted reference
Size: 7 x 8.25 x .75 in.
Edward Gorey’s consummate wit and masterful drawing have brought him worldwide acclaim. Set in a vaguely Edwardian time frame with a decidedly English overtone, Gorey’s work shows the influence of his love for British literature. Ill-fated children with baleful faces; anthropomorphic creatures of untraceable biological lineage; shadowy, haunted adults, forever on the verge of mysterious errands: these are but a few of the irresistible characters who habituate Gorey’s world.