Gustav Klimt Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
Gustav Klimt is the most famous of the Viennese Secessionists and one of the leading painters of Art Nouveau. From his earliest paintings, Klimt disclosed the persistent themes of his art: the longings and fears of the human psyche. His sensual paintings are as alluring today as they were to his contemporaries. This book of postcards presents a sumptuous selection of his masterful oils and murals.