Georgia O'Keeffe Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
The bella donna and petunia painted by Georgia O’Keeffe pair beautifully in this notecard folio with their soft petals and green, blue, and purple hues. O’Keeffe was the quintessential American artist—bold, passionate, unmistakable, incapable of compromise. She came from a farm in Wisconsin, found inspiration among the skyscrapers of Manhattan, and headed west to the New Mexico desert, where her paintings took on a new life. Nature, land, the garden: it was her habit to go out in search of things of beauty, which she brought back to her home and studio.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Petunia No. 2, 1924
Bella Donna, 1939