Tim Pitsiulak: Inuit Art from Cape Dorset Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with Dorset Fine Arts
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Tim Pitsiulak’s drawings and prints shine from the archives of Kinngait Studios located in Cape Dorset in the Canadian Arctic. His walrus and rabbit make a fine pair in this notecard folio, each seemingly taking joy in swimming, in scampering. Pitsiulak’s sense of color and motion—as well as his sensitivity to the souls of these animals—distinguish his images among all contemporary North American artists.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Red Walrus, 2016
Qimaajuq Ukali (Running Rabbit), 2016