• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Barnes Foundation
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Pierre-Auguste Renoir’s charming portraits stand among his most loved works, and the two paintings in this notecard folio are prime examples of why that is. In Promenade a mother takes a stroll with her little girl, whose gait is uneven, shown by the position of her feet and her slightly off-balance posture. The mother grips her hand tightly, while holding her skirt slightly so as not to trip on it. Jeanne Durand-Ruel's portrait is the ultimate representation of sweet innocence, her fancy dress and pinned-up hair perfectly balanced by the flowered wallpaper background.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Portrait of Jeanne Durand-Ruel, 1876
Promenade, c. 1906