Paul Heussenstamm: Monarch Butterfly Trees Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Wanderer, common tiger, milkweed, the “king” of butterflies—the monarch has many names, but it is universally known for its mass migrations extending thousands of miles. Widely recognized as a symbol of transformation, the butterfly is a favored motif in the art of American painter Paul Heussenstamm. Trees also figure prominently in his paintings, suggesting rootedness in nature and connection with divinity. The trees teeming with monarchs shown on these two notecards offer scenes conducive for daydreaming as well as for taking root.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Monarch Butterfly Tree