Kazuyuki Ohtsu: Bamboo Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
In Kazuyuki Ohtsu’s perfectly balanced compositions we discover places nearly forgotten, tranquil scenes of natural beauty and harmony. His prints forsake an earlier period’s use of strong outlines to rely on rich, elemental colors to depict the countryside of Japan. Bamboo groves set the stage for these two prints. You can practically hear the rustling of their leaves as you delight in the bright camellias and hydrangeas at the forefront of the compositions.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Bamboo in Summer