Vincent van Gogh Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the National Gallery of Art, Washington
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
A voluminous bunch of white roses is paired with a windswept landscape in this notecard duo. Van Gogh’s signature brushwork adds dimension and motion to each painting. The sky in Green Wheat Fields, Auvers is boisterous in its swirls and colors, while the vase of roses can barely contain its floral abundance
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Green Wheat Fields, Auvers, 1890