The Eiffel Tower: Robert Delaunay Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Smithsonian Institution
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Robert Delaunay painted many portrayals of the Eiffel Tower. His wife, Sonia, said it was his “liberated muse.” In Eiffel Tower and Gardens, Champ de Mars, an overhead perspective offers an intriguing composition in brown and green tones. In The Eiffel Tower, bright rectangles of color define the iconic structure. Together they combine to make your heart yearn for Paris.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
The Eiffel Tower, 1924–1926
Eiffel Tower and Gardens, Champ de Mars, 1922