Maurice Denis Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco and the Musée d’Orsay
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
French painter and art theoretician Maurice Denis (1870–1943) was a founding member of the Nabi group and one of its most exceptional artists. He was also associated with Symbolist writers and composers and illustrated a number of their books and musical scores. Denis painted bold pictures in which the rhythm, flat-tone colors, and composition infused the work with a decorative force. The two paintings represented in this folio are from his Seasons series.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
September Evening, 1891
October Evening, 1891