Beth Van Hoesen: Bears Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Acclaimed printmaker Beth Van Hoesen studied at the San Francisco Art Institute with abstract expressionist Clyfford Still and figurative painter David Park. Park became a major influence for Van Hoesen, inspiring her to eschew abstraction for the expressive realism seen in her exquisite florals, still lifes, and animal studies—such as the two bear portraits included in this notecard selection.
Contains five each of two notecards, each titled Black Bear, 1985