Georgia O'Keeffe Panoramic Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Panoramic notecards do not require extra postage
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate’s notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 4.25 x 9.625 x .625 in.
Card size: 4 x 9.25 in.
The two paintings by Georgia O’Keeffe reproduced for this notecard folio pulsate with fiery reds and oranges. While one interprets a dramatic sunset and the other the side of an adobe house, they are an apt duo, not only for their color palette, but also for their powerful lure, insisting that we take closer, longer looks. O’Keeffe became a giant of 20th-century modern art and the first American woman painter to gain unanimous respect from both critics and the public the world over. Yet she carried the powerful simplicity of the prairie with her always and maintained an integrity in her art that reflected the integrity of her life.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Black Door with Red, 1954; Collection of the Chrysler Museum of Art
From the Plains, 1952/1954; Collection of the McNay Art Museum