William Glackens Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Barnes Foundation
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
William J. Glackens early in his career traveled to Paris where he was deeply influenced by old masters such as Hals and Velázquez. But that somber palette gave way to embrace the bright color intensity and technique of impressionism—as shown in the flower paintings featured here.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Zinnias in a Striped Blue Vase, c. 1915
Flowers in a Quimper Pitcher, c. 1913–1915