Carl Larsson Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with Nationalmuseum, Stockholm
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Carl Larsson and his wife, Karin Bergöö, lavished energy on remodeling and decorating their home in the rural village of Sundborn. As shown by the two images represented here, Larsson delighted in rendering the cottage and its inhabitants in loving, lighthearted watercolors that document the family's idyllic country life.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
The Kitchen (from the series A Home), 1898
Letter Writing, 1912