Tom Thomson Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Gallery of Ontario
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Canadian Group of Seven "muse" Tom Thomson focused his attention on the landscape of Algonquin Park, and it was there that he cultivated his aesthetic experience of the Canadian wilderness. Thomson is renowned for the freshness and directness of his sketches, characterized by exuberant and quick dashes of strong colors, built-up texture, and dynamic composition.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Autumn Foliage, 1915
Marguerites, Wood Lilies and Vetch, 1915