Diebenkorn Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Cityscape I is widely seen as a pivotal work in Richard Diebenkorn’s return from figurative painting to geometric abstraction. What links Cityscape I with the earlier figurative Coffee is the artist’s preoccupation with color and planar composition: whether in a portrait or in a landscape, formal tension, psychological complexity, and the harmony of color and texture trump representation.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Cityscape I, 1963