Thomas Moran: Grand Canyon Paintings Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Thomas Moran was the premier painter of the American West; his geological epics are the standard by which all other efforts to capture natural drama must be judged. Both paintings reproduced here are products of on-site sketchbook watercolors that he completed later in his New York studio.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Grand Canyon with Rainbow, 1912
Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Wyoming, 1906