Edward Hopper Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Whitney Museum of American Art
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
With its often bold but always contemplative quality, its evocation of solitude, and its masterly attention to the effects of oblique sunlight, Edward Hopper’s work is revered as an existential record of 20th-century America. But, like many young artists of his generation, Hopper visited France—three times—in the century’s first decade, finding inspiration and excitement in the galleries and raffish neighborhoods of Paris. The two paintings featured in this folio reflect the painter’s experience of the city of light.
Contains five each of the following notecards: