Christopher Marley: Exquisite Creatures Panoramic Boxed Notecards
16 assorted blank notecards (4 each of 4 designs) with envelopes in a decorative box
• Panoramic notecards do not require extra postage
• Paper-wrapped decorative box
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 4.625 x 9.875 x 1.5 in.
Card size: 4 x 9.25 in.
Christopher Marley’s colorful arrangements—each a veritable bouquet de bug—stand in stark contrast to the chaos of life on the forest floor, transforming one’s “Ooo—ick!” reaction into awe and vanished preconceptions. Hard to believe but true: Marley’s arthropod art is all natural—no color enhancement, digital replication, or any other computer trick is involved in its creation.
Insect collection is a boon to rainforest and jungle bug populations: if indigenous people can make money by catching bugs, they are less likely to turn delicate ecosystems over to agricultural use. Loss of habitat, not collection, is the real threat to insect populations.
This box of notecards features four each of four captivating images created by Christopher Marley.