Otomi Designs Boxed Thank You Notes
• 10 notecards ("Thank you" on front; blank inside) with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Museum of International Folk Art
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Reproduction of an Otomi embroidered cotton carrying cloth, c. 1960
These colorful designs were made by the Otomí people of the mountain village of San Pablito in the Mexican state of Puebla. The village is known for its decorative fabrics, ranging from bedspreads to small napkins.