Charles Rennie Mackintosh Boxed Thank You Notes
• 10 notecards ("Thank you" on front; blank inside) with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Charles Rennie Mackintosh (Scottish,1868–1928)
Adaptation from Stylized Daisies—Purple, Green and Yellow fabric design, 1916–1920
Having proved himself a master at designing modern buildings enriched with curves, organic geometry, and repeated motifs, Mackintosh applied those visual themes to two-dimensional designs. Based on this lively fabric design, one could make a case that the artist was way ahead of his time.