Edward Gorey Boxed Thank You Notes
• 10 notecards ("Thank you" on front; blank inside) with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Edward Gorey (American, 1925–2000)
What’s this peculiar note from under the snow? A simple thank you, of course. As a letter writer, with few exceptions, Edward Gorey engaged in only cursory communication. But those who received a message from the artist, writer, and set designer might have found the envelope adorned with a drawing.